The 4th of July we enjoyed being together as a family again, swimming at my parent's pool and taking much needed naps. The boys enjoyed glow necklaces and a CA snowball fight (pantyhose filled with flour) at the park. The boom of the fireworks scared Daniel at first but he settled down after a few minutes. Jaxon enjoyed moving from lap to lap. He wanted everyone to hold him.
It is strange to me that I planned for the 4th of July weekend move for so long that I kind of forgot to plan for anything after that. My mom and Johnny ganged up against me and want me to stay here in Hemet with the boys while Johnny works until after the baby comes. That means I only get Johnny on the weekend for at least 8 more weeks. Then I know I will not be up for moving to Palmdale right after the baby comes so I guess it will be more like 12 weeks. Ugh! I am really not liking this plan. I feel like they want me to just sit here and grow a baby for the next two months. That is totally not my style.
To avoid the feeling of being a baby oven I went with a good friend to Bolsa Chica beach yesterday. I LOVE the beach.
We had so much fun! I also found out moms from my new ward go to Oceanside beach every Tuesday. We are all going to have amazing tans this summer.
Just an FYI: Johnny and I had to switch cell phones due to his coverage area. If you want to reach one of us keep that in mind.


2 comments:
It looks like things are going well. CA snowball fight~ Interesting!
Glad you made it safely there. Tell the boys we miss them and my kids said Hi. They keep asking when the Cullens are moving in (I have to remind them it is the Kleins) They have heard about Twilight way to much. You house got cleaned and the carpets got done yesterday!! Looks like you are already having a good time!
Post a Comment