This past week has been insane. Johnny is working his 6day/10hr shift now so we only see him Saturday night to Sunday night. He met me at the trailer place to sign all the last minute docs and then my dad drove away with our new home while Johnny and I drove to AZ. Yep, we had to meet our insurance guy at the flying J in Blythe to sign the new life insurance docs or they would not be vaild. It was nice to have time to talk (face to face) and hold hands. After a ticket in my parent's truck for expired registration we made it back about 1am.
Monday was Sea World. Great fun but not as good as Lego Land (I know some people hate me for saying it but it is just not as wonderful as everyone was building it up to be, especially due to being one of the most expensive parks in CA). The boys liked the Shamu show the best and the little kid rides in the Sesame Street area. Sorry no pics, prego brain!
Tuesday I made the 5 hour round trip drive again to see my new doctor. During the 3 minutes I was in the room he told me everything looks great (except for the 3.5 pounds I gained in the same week I trekked the LA Zoo and Sea World; maybe it was the chocolate cake, or the COSTCO cookies, never mind it makes sense now...). I was positive (again) for group B Strep. This means I will have a lovely extra day at the hospital once little Wesley is born and I am supposed to be on penicillin while in labor. The highlight of the day was the amazing Thai food place Johnny found for dinner before I drove back to Hemet. I might be stoned for saying this, but it might even be better than the Thai House in Mesa.
These are some pics of the kind of towers Johnny is working on. He is feeling much more comfortable climbing the steel towers now. They are about 200 foot towers up on top of all of the rolling hills in the Palmdale area. The towers he is assembling don't have the lines run yet. Another crew who comes in after they have moved onto the next tower will bring in the lines. He is not going to be "going Hot" (working with any live wires) until his 4th step (about 4000 hours) into the program.
Wednesday was awesome. We went to the Fingerprints children's museum which included a real ambulance and police car, two police motorcycles, and a grocery store. There was also a Dr. office, bank, TV studio, dinosaur excavation area, and much more.
Kudos to Crystal for introducing us to this place. The boys were in HEAVEN. We followed nap time with a trip to the Aquatic Center out by the Dominigoni reservoir. I think it is safe to say Wednesday was darn near close to perfection.
Tomorrow we move to our new home, the KOA! Anyone planning a visit to Magic Mtn. in the near future can pull up some fold down couch space. We are only a few minutes away but I am too prego to go enjoy the rides.


4 comments:
Nice ride/house! You will have to post pics of the interior when you get all settled.
I am glad you had some driving time with Johnny and crazy man! has to/gets to climb those towers!
Yeah for you! All of your fun...looks so fun :) I'm sure your boys are loving all the new things to do and see. I LOVE the trailer. I could call that home if I had to...it's sweet! I love when you post...HUGS!
Hey I totally forgot! I want to see your trailer before you leave!! What time are you leaving tomorrow????
Looks awesome, those towers look pretty crazy high. Have fun the only tower I like to climb is on my boat.
Post a Comment