at least you will be close to Bakersfield and fun Barstow! haha And 3 hours is less than it was from here to Phx...so thats a plus! I am bummed you are not CLOSER though. Thats ok though, you never know how long this one will last! Did you get a trailer yet?
Tehachapi???? That's up in the mts!!!!! We were driving home for xmas and the 5 was closed off so we were detoured through there. All I can say was: snowstorm!!!!!!! I had to go to the bathroom in my shorts and flip flops. It was freezing but beautiful! The last thing I will ever associate Tehachapi is being in the middle of a "dessert."
We are the Hulse Family - Johnny, Melody, Daniel (7), Jaxon (5 1/2), Wesley (3), and baby Garrett (1). We love to spend time together and share our lives with our friends through this blog.
Johnny is an Electrical Lineman Apprentice with the CA/NV JATC. Rather than be apart we live in a travel trailer and move where ever and when ever he does. So far this arrangement has proven to be an exciting, but very difficult adventure and a great blessing for our family.
4 comments:
so what are you doing before baby #3 comes?
at least you will be close to Bakersfield and fun Barstow! haha And 3 hours is less than it was from here to Phx...so thats a plus! I am bummed you are not CLOSER though. Thats ok though, you never know how long this one will last! Did you get a trailer yet?
Tehachapi???? That's up in the mts!!!!! We were driving home for xmas and the 5 was closed off so we were detoured through there. All I can say was: snowstorm!!!!!!! I had to go to the bathroom in my shorts and flip flops. It was freezing but beautiful! The last thing I will ever associate Tehachapi is being in the middle of a "dessert."
Woo hoo! CA!!!
Post a Comment