While they were gone my mom and I went out to dinner with little Wesley. I gave my mom a really hard time about putting on makeup. I was hungry. I had a gift card and wanted to get going. Free dinner without my boys knocking stuff over! Sounded good to me. I was wearing my very cute and stylish Oklahoma University SO CAL SOONER shirt (the epitome of fashion). No makeup on. I didn't even run a quick brush through my hair. My mom was taking too long to get out the door. We finally get into the restaurant, sit down, and our waiter walks over. Guess who it was. My first kiss!
His name is Jason. I was in 6th grade and tagging along with my older sister to the awesomest (I know its not a real word) place one earth; the roller rink!. He held my hand during a couples skate. I hugged him good night and then he kissed me (anyone else having Adventures in Babysitting flashbacks?). One little peck. I remember being on Cloud 9 for days! Wow I was only in 6th grade, how crazy is that? He was in 9th; an older "man."
My first thought: Maybe I should have put on some makeup. My mom laughed way to loud when I told her. She wanted to call him over to reminisce. What a funny coincidence. That is what you get when you move back to your home town.


No comments:
Post a Comment