Daiya cheese is
Jaxon safe AND it melts & stretches like the real thing. To top that off it tastes good too. It is sold at Whole Foods or on the website
www.daiyafoods.com. I never thought something made from pea protein could be so wonderful! This is my find of the year for sure.
Jaxon has been enjoying "pizza" on a regular basis. You can get it in a block as well.
Jaxon will beg for chunks. Check it out, you will not regret it!
2 comments:
I've gotta try it! You know how much I love cheese:) Can't wait to see ya this weekend, we have got to make some plans!:)
Thanks for posting about this. I doubt there is any in my area but I will find a way to get it. Cheese has been a big dilemma and a pizza would be great! Do you know if it freezes well?
Post a Comment