Friday, May 14, 2010

Memory Blanket

Before my friend Lee's wedding in Hawaii she sent me a bag of random Hawaiian material and asked me to "do something" with it. She told me I was her "crafty" friend. I have no idea why she thinks that because I can hardly sew a straight line. Well after some thought this is what I came up with. It is a memory blanket. People signed the back at the wedding. On the front I added pictures from the ceremony.

It came out alright in the end. I actually shed tears when it was finally complete. I am not sure if the tears were because the edges looked like a 3rd grader sewed them or if I was just so relieved to be done. A little of both I think.

Yeah! One more thing to check off my "TO DO" list.

1 comment:

Diana Mae said...

wow that is soo cool Mel!! I am sure Lee loved it! You ARE super crafty! make me something! lol :)