Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wesley AKA Fang


Wesley has 8 teeth now. When he smiles at new people they are always a little taken aback. Seriously 8 teeth at 8 months! Two more on the way in the near future. Crazy! Well because of Jaxon's food issues I have been very reluctant to try new foods with Wesley. With a mouth full of teeth this boy chews on everything. Blankets, toys, and paper especially paper. Saturday we were at the park having a picnic with a friend. Jaxon is almost potty trained so I was involved trying to get him to tell me if he needed to potty. Wesley took the opportunity to crawl across the blanket and literally attack a package of graham crackers.
I turned around and he was double fisting them into his mouth! Wesley was so proud of himself. It made me realize he is not Jaxon. There is no guarantee he will have the same issues as Jaxon and I need to let him have his own experiences. So, he is now eating graham crackers, cheerios, and a few other age appropriate items I had been holding back. No sign of reaction. Actually the opposite. He loves trying new things. Go Wesley. Thanks for making mommy realize you are your own person. I needed a little reminder.

No comments: