Thursday, November 12, 2009

Build-a-Bear

Daniel will turn 4 on Tuesday the 24th. Since his b-day is the week of Thanksgiving we are celebrating a little early (basically I was stir crazy in the trailer so we headed to the mall and ended up here). We went to Build-a-Bear since we have seen it but never indulged and I had a few gift certificates. Boy that place will take you for all you are worth if you even think about letting your kids look around!

Daniel wanted a dog, not a bear. If any of you have even talked with Daniel recently you would know that anything firefighter is the greatest thing in the world. He has asked for a chopper thing (ax) and boots for his birthday. Naturally he insisted the dog needed the firefighter clothing plus the boots. He tried to steal the gloves from the Batman costume because they were the perfect firefighter gear, but I had to sneak them back. It is so cute, he dresses the dog and undresses it, packs the house, puts the clothes on hangers, makes it drive the firefighter Lego truck, etc. Really it was worth the money since he clearly loves it so much. Then because I could not let Daniel pick out something without Jaxon getting one too we ended up with a Spiderman dog. I promise, cross my heart, that I am not going near one of those places again for a very long time!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Happy early Birthday to Daniel!