Wow, this was a busy weekend. Halloween was great. We attended my sister Jeanine's annual pumpkin carving Halloween party in LA. I attempted a Lineman and was happy with the way it turned out. All I have to say is that I kept it natural with a knife and spoon, no power tools for this pumpkin carver. I think that should have been taken into account on the judging even though I did tie for most original.

Lee of course won most inappropriate again this year. See if you can tell which one was
hers (hint: small one on the far left). Daniel wanted to carve a scary pumpkin and did a great job. He loved that fact that we let him help hold the knife.

Daniel was Darth Vader (he saw a poster in a Rite Aid and has been hooked, but doesn't really understand who Darth Vader really is).
Jaxon was a green skeleton but would not wear the mask. Both were ADORABLE!
Jaxon figured out in record speed that he got more candy when he said "Happy
Halloweeeeeeeen" than when he said "trick-or-treat". Priceless. After a while he stopped asking and just took candy stating "I do it myself!" He even walked on into one woman's house while she was yelling at an elderly
Hispanic woman collecting candy in a grocery sack. Of course we traded it all out at the end of the night for a bucket full or Smarties, but he likes that they are his treats in his bucket. I gave in and let him have Nerds that he promptly dumped down the steps then tried to save from under the feet of oncoming trick-or-
treaters.

Daniel had me carry his mask and light saber all night and ran ahead with Johnny because he thought
Jaxon was too slow. Really we only hit one block but it was madness. Kids were being bused in from all over. I bet there were at least 1000 kids who came by my sister's house. Crazy! After we got back Daniel helped pass out candy on the porch. He was yelling "we have candy" to make sure no one missed out. It was so cute.

Little Wesley hung out in the carrier with Daddy. This picture is with Fabulous Uncle Eric testing out Diana's new baby carrier. I went to get Wesley from his nap and he was gone. My little sister Diana had stole him and was testing out her baby shower gifts.

Little Wesley crashed on Jeanine shortly after returning home but he was oh so cute!

Happy
Halloweeeeeeeeen!
2 comments:
LOVE it! I am glad you had an awesome Halloweeeeeen!
The boys looked sooo cute! Sounds like a fun Halloween! I am very impressed with your pumpkin carving skills!:)Nice Job! Miss ya lots!
Post a Comment