Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tired Boys

Johnny is working 10 hour days Monday - Friday and 8 hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday. He is so tired. This was at 6:30 with little Wesley. I have an almost identical picture of him with Daniel when Daniel was tiny. I love my sexy tired man. He is working so hard. I feel terrible but I have to wake him up to do school work...or maybe I will just let him be for one night. School work can wait. He promised to shave for me next time he has the opportunity to go to church. I hope that will be in the near future, but probably won't be until after Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

The Kleyn Family said...

Don't you feel so bad for them---working so hard, so long, and trying to be the best daddy too?!?!?! We all know you're taking good care of him and SOMEDAY.....Someday you'll look back on this as "the easy days," yes?! Hug him for us :)

Kristin said...

That is a precious picture! Some day you will look back very fondly at it.

Darin and Jena Bailey said...

What school work?? I thought you all were done with that.