
I miss her already! Diana left for Goa, India this morning. I am so sad. My little sister is pregnant and leaving the country without knowing when she will return. Since she returned 3 months ago she really made an effort to come see me frequently, watch my boys (which meant driving 45 min each way), call me just to chat about nothing, etc. She was with me when I went to the hospital to have Wesley and she stayed with me at the hospital while my family was evacuated from the LA fires. We grew even closer than before. I feel lonely already.
I love you Diana and I will miss you every second you are gone. Take care of yourself and baby June when she arrives. Call her June Bug for me.


1 comment:
Why do you make me cry like that in the middle of an internet cafe! Geez!! I love Mel, and miss you and the boys so much!!
Post a Comment