Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Daniel

Daniel turned 4 on the 24th. It is so crazy to me to think he is 4 now. We had a fun day together hanging out and then going to Chuck-E-Cheese for a little party.
I found the fire fighter rain boots he requested along with a few other small things. My parents surprised him with a Hummer my dad was able to fix up. He LOVES it and said he is going to use it as his fire truck. Daniel is a great little driver and Jaxon is the perfect little passenger. Every couple minutes Daniel stops to "check the engine" like daddy does. It is so cute! Now he wears his fire fighter boots and hat while his fire fighter bear rides shot gun. The ax and other fire fighter tools ride in the back. For Christmas he requested a fire fighter jacket. I am now on the look out! Happy birthday Daniel. I love you so much.

No comments: