Yesterday we left Long Beach. Boo hoo! I am so sad. I wanted to spend the summer there at least. Johnny starts work in Bakersfield on Monday. I loved my new OB/GYN in Long Beach. I got to see her a total of two times. Yesterday I called a slew of doctors in Bakersfield and was told by the 4 who answered that I was too late in my pregnancy for them to accept me. Others told me they were not accepting any new patients. I am still waiting to hear back from a school at one of the hospitals to see if any of the residents will take me. I am not too attached to doctors any more. I just need someone to catch. After all Jaxon was caught by a nurse when I was half way between beds. There was no doctor for at least a half hour after he was born. In fact I have never had my doctor deliver one of my babies. It has always been whoever is on call.
So Johnny is moving to Bakersfield in the trailer by himself. I am staying in Hemet with my parents because the doctor I was commuting to see here for most of my pregnancy will still take me. Johnny will just visit on the weekends I guess. Hopefully he will be here when this baby is born. If not I am sure I will laugh about it in the distant future, just not any time soon.
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment