Riding tractors...
and petting all the animals.
It took all the cash I thought to bring. Everything is so much more expensive the more children you have. I had enough to get my boys into the petting zoo but not enough for me to go in with them. I was told I couldn't go in with Wesley unless I paid for my admission too. It was completely ridiculous. I was assured they were going to watch him and I could stand just outside the fence to watch. He is very independent and I actually believed they would stop him from getting into trouble. I ended up having Daniel remove Wesley from the pig pen but couldn't get anyone to stop him before he dumped the goat water down his front.
The actual strawberry picking was slim simply due to the part of the field we were in. Workers closed that section as soon as we were out and began sending everyone over to another field. Wesley enjoyed all the strawberries he swiped while riding on my back in the carrier. Jaxon also ate his strawberries before we even made it to the car. I ended up with three happy red faced boys sleeping all the way home.


No comments:
Post a Comment