Here it is in no particular order. I will list the worth if I can remember it off the top of my head!
1. HD Camcorder ($300)
2. Whirlpool washer & Dryer ($1700 set) I know you are now thinking where would I put this in my trailer, right? The answer...storage until we are in a house again.
3. Britax Car seat and Stroller (just these two are worth $800 and we get to pick the car seat)
4. 6 month supply of Huggies jean design diapers ($600)
5. $300 Old Navy gift card
6. 6 month supply of Organic baby food
7. Instructional baby/toddler books, set of 3
8. 150 custom birth announcements (do I even know 150 people who would want a birth announcement?)
9. Bedding ($399)
10. Blanket
11. Gaga Diaper Bag
12. Peg Pergo high chair (converts to a swing)
13. Crib (converts to a toddler bed)
14. Baby carrier (for hiking, etc.)
15. Rockaby lullaby set of CDs
16. Booties
17. Custom designed necklace
18. $240 baby clothes gift card (I don't remember off the top of my head from where!)
I am probably forgetting something. I'm just so thankful my cousin thought of me and has a best friend who works for the show. It was awesome. Thank you KIM & KRISTEN! I am also thankful that I parked on the lower level outside! My sister parked on the roof. Picture 300 pregnant ladies waiting in a line of cars to have the items that will not be delivered to us loaded up. I was one of the first since I parked next to the loading zone. My sister on the other hand would have been last had she not jumped in my truck. We even went to dinner and came back to get her truck and the line was still at a stand still over two hours after the show ended.
If you want to see me on TV I was in the front row on the very far right side by Tony the music guy. At the end of one segment before they went to commercial you can see me dancing behind a girl in an orange flower dress. I am wearing a peach striped top and green shoulder cover.
It was crazy and it feels totally and completely surreal!


4 comments:
You are SO lucky!!! I am jealous!
Wow! That is so amazing! What a wonderful gift! You totally deserve it and enjoy!
Ditto Heather's comment. You totally deserve it! Awesome.
That is awesome Melody! I love the rockabye llullabys. You deserved being pampered my friend!
Post a Comment