This scripture has been on my mind all night.
Mosiah 29:27
And if the time comes that the voice of the people doth choose iniquity, then is the time that the judgments of God will come upon you; yea, then is the time he will visit you with great destruction even as he has hiterto visited this land.
12 years ago


3 comments:
Thanks for that uplifting thought. (Sarcasm) I am unsure of the future and know that we have some "interesting" times ahead. Heaven help us.
I agree with you and Heather. Times will be tough, but we can not fear. We must reach up to our potential and prepare now.
I think this was taken the wrong way. This quote reminds me that my vote matters, that the voice of the people is most often righteous. I was not trying to sound like it was doomsday.
Post a Comment