I saved a few desk boxes from work for the party. Since the party is Spiderman I want to have the kids protect us (not fight) from the villains. I traced Daniel on the cardboard and made a really sad version of Doc Oc and the Green Goblin. Then we finger painted. At the party the kids will spray the villains with Spiderman's web (silly string).
Please ignore Jaxon's diaper in the front yard as well as Daniel's 4 sizes too big Transformer shoes, and focus on the huge smile on Daniel's face. He was so happy. Jaxon was having a blast too. He liked it so much he sat in the red paint!
After we painted we went inside to cut their shaggy hair and clean up. Promptly after a good cleaning and new clothes Daniel decided to take the baby powder container and decorate the freshly cleaned house. He made sure every picture had a squirt of baby powder on each person's eye and that the TV was properly covered with baby powder as well. And just for fun Jaxon needed a few squirts of baby powder as well. Let me tell you I was so happy to come out and find my freshly vacuumed green carpet covered in baby powder. At least the house now smells nice.


3 comments:
Oh Melody! Baby powder EVERYWHERE! You poor thing. Bless you for your never ending patience and good spirit. Gotta love it.
Amen to the above comment! I would have flipped out. I guess I still have a lot to learn in the kid dept. Some days I just want to run out screaming and one of my kids is still an infant--which sometimes I think is worse because they only KNOW crying basically. Can you tell that it has been one of those days?! You are so good to your kids. You will have to give me some tips or some energy boosters! hehe
that is way too cute!
Post a Comment