12 years ago
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Twilight
So I went to see Twilight yesterday. It was just...good. Is that the right word? Maybe not. But, let's face it, it really was no where near the level of the book. I know, I know that is what people always say about a movie after they have read the book. Basically, I didn't feel the connection between Bella and Edward as I did in the book. And I think there was only one or two times in the whole movie that Edward smiled or seemed really happy. He was a little too mopey. As for the actors, almost everyone besides the main characters was sub par. Edward did have an amazing chest and Jacob is a cutie. It was just a little too dark and not as much of a heart thumping love story as I expected. It makes me want to read the book again. It makes me want to read Outlander by Diana Gabaldon again! But, that is just me. What did you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
hahha Outlander---how funny. I felt the same about Twilight. I went to the midnight showing and it was good, but not as good as I feel they could have done. Too much starring and background music. They could of had her talkover the stares what she was thinking to really reel in the audience. That would have been a good addition. The end was good. Once the ball game hit it got pretty close to the book, but it felt sooo fast--boom boom boom from scene to scene. Crazy!
I watch twilight movie and frankly it was so freaking cool. I loved with Bella n Edward see eachother in Bio class 4 the first time it looked so cool yeah.
Daniel has always made fun of me reading the series. On Saturday, out of nowhere, he tells me to go get a babysitter so he can take me to see the movie. I thought it was good. Some of the scenes were exactly how I envisioned it. I wasn't too big on Edward either. I knew it from the start when I saw the he was chosen. He needed to stay in Harry Potter. I am going to read the first book again too!
Post a Comment