Monday, November 17, 2008

Obedient kids...for once!

Last week my boys and I were playing in the front yard. Mostly I was cleaning out the car, but they were riding bikes with the neighbors until the other kids went into the street. The neighbor boys are 9 and almost 7 so they are a lot older then my kids. Daniel actually listened when I told him to remember not to go into the street. He and Jaxon were so great! Daniel sat down on the curb to watch the other boys and Jaxon followed. It was even more perfect because they were wearing matching shirts...so cute. I was so proud of them for listening. They sat on the curb never going into the street looking longingly at the older kids.

Once again...ignore the 4 sizes too big Transformer shoes. They are the bane of my existence. Daniel loves them but he trips where ever we go. They are like clown shoes. He always asks for them.

No comments: