We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our family. 13 people in all. I loved the excuse to bring out all my China and polish my silver pitchers and trays. We toasted to family and health and enjoyed playing games. Johnny loved having a chance to play football with his brother in the rain. It was just a great day.

I even dressed Jaxon in his brown velvet coveralls (from my Granny). People at church the week before told me he looked like a Pilgrim! Yes he is holding an old glow stick left over from Halloween. :o) I will enjoy busting this picture out when he starts bringing girls home...

2 comments:
I am glad that everything went well and that you guys had a good Thanksgiving. I know it is always GREAT to be with friends and family, but it must be a little stressful having it at your house. Being the youngest, I never am expected to do very much for the holidays. We will see you this next week!
It looks beautiful and tasted amazing I am sure. I love that pic of Jaxon, he looks so cute and precious. Great job on Daniel's cake too.
Post a Comment