Yep, that is a life alert button (think Help I've fallen and can't get up!), a key and a giant mag light! We were told not to push the button unless it is really an emergency because it is a $75 false alarm charge from the Po Po. We are told to go in pairs. It is a hike around the building to the potty under the back stair case. Our office has a community potty. The problem recently is that the outside lights at our building have been off for a week, so even with the mag light it is BLACK! and SCARY! I just hold it! Or, my manager escorts me. Sad I know.
Where do I work you ask? What is my schedule and hours? Right! Like I would tell you if you don't already know. Sorry, but if I am making my potty trek in these conditions that information is classified.
This is a video I made the other night (I was a little bored I admit) but trust me my mag light was on and it was still BLACK! Last week we had a bum passed out on the grass by the men's room and we were told to ask for an escort to the bathroom. Yikes!


1 comment:
holy blackness!!! I could hardly see anything! That is scary!
Post a Comment