Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Accidents happen...

Johnny came home yesterday and very casually mentioned to me that he slipped while at work. I stopped and looked at him for a second then started asking questions. It turns out "slipping" to him means falling about 3 feet before his safety belt caught him hanging 30 feet in the air. I tried to remain calm while asking my questions, but I was kind of freaking out on the inside. It turns out he could tell he was going to fall before it happened because he was standing on a rope that was slipping. While standing on the slipping rope he had to try and swing one leg over a piece of steele. I know that is what the safety belt is for and he has sworn on his life (literally) that he always uses all of his safety equipment. Needless to say I didn't sleep well last night.

2 comments:

Terina said...

What a scare! Glad he's ok!

Hulse said...

yikes! prayer works!