Today I went crazy making food for Jaxon to stock up before the baby comes. I made potato stars, graham cracker stars, no bake cookies, and pumpkin muffins. 
Most of the recipes I have never tried before. All are allergy free. Most turned out beautifully. I had to guard the graham cracker starts because everyone who walked by was eating them faster than I was making them.
12 years ago


3 comments:
Wow-that's the first time I have EVER wanted to eat what Jaxon's eating-looks yummy!!! :)
hey I forgot that you were here!!!! Argh!!! I would have loooooved to hang out with you! But I do want those recipes!!! Email me them!
Melody, you are looking great in that picture on the other post! I would be very interested in your recipes here. My kid has issues and I'm at a loss for what to feed her and I. Where can I find them?
I've read some of your past posts about Jaxon--what is he still allergic to, or should I ask what he's not allergic to?
Post a Comment