We are the Hulse Family - Johnny, Melody, Daniel (7), Jaxon (5 1/2), Wesley (3), and baby Garrett (1). We love to spend time together and share our lives with our friends through this blog.
Johnny is an Electrical Lineman Apprentice with the CA/NV JATC. Rather than be apart we live in a travel trailer and move where ever and when ever he does. So far this arrangement has proven to be an exciting, but very difficult adventure and a great blessing for our family.
9 comments:
Woohoo! Can't wait to see the little guy via pics, too bad not in person. Congrats!
Congratulations! He made it before September. Hope you're all doing well with the new little one!
Hooray!!!!!!!!! We can't wait for the update :) Copngrats you guys!!!!
Congratulations on your new little guy! So I guess you didn't make it to the rodeo? lol!
Congratulations! Can't wait to hear about everything, and see pictures of little Wesley. I will call you soon! Love ya!
YEAH! CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS! I can't wait to hear about the details. I hope to talk to you soon!
YAY!!! Congrats! I can't belive Croix got here before Wesley! LOL You loooked beautiful in your 39 week post!!
Yay!! He was born on J.J.'s birthday, about the same size as J.J. was too! Congrats, can't wait to see pictures!
congrats to both you and johnny!!!
Post a Comment