This week was not as much of a let down as last week because I expected it, but still. He said I have not progressed any. I said "not even one cm?". The doctor laughed and told me I can tell people I am a one if I want, but really I am not. The head is down but not dropping at all. I can feel this kid's feet way up under my right ribs all the time and it is hard to breath sometimes. The doctor promised an induction date of 09/02. If I have to wait until then I am going to schedule it for Friday 09/04 in the afternoon. My original due date was 08/29 so that is not as late as it sounds. Johnny has Saturday-Monday off for the Labor day holiday. He doesn't get paid when he is not working so really it makes more sense for us to wait two more days. That is more convenient for my family watching the boys as well.
This baby reminds me more and more of Daniel every second. Stubborn! I was 10 days late with him, but at least I was progressing. I can do it again! I will survive until the 4th! I am not afraid of having a big baby. Daniel was 8lb 2oz. In my family that is not big. I was 9lb 2oz and my little sister was over 11lbs.
I guess this means my mom doesn't have to worry about me going into labor at the Lake Elsinore Storm baseball game this weekend. I am trying to make the most of my last week(s) of freedom before Mr. Wesley graces us with his presence.
My one worry: rumors Johnny's crew is being transferred to Rosemond, CA in the near future. Please just let it be after Labor Day.


1 comment:
Wow! Looks like our little guys might be born even closer then we thought :) Hang in there! I'm feeling your pain, just in a different way!
Post a Comment