I sit here helpless in the hospital with my perfect new baby while Johnny & the boys are rushing out of the canyon. The evacuation order came about 3:30am due to the fires. My parents brought their 5th wheel out Friday afternoon so my mom could stay close to help me once we had the baby. They are evacuating together. Daniel & Jaxon are scared. I feel like I should be able to comfort my boys, but cant. The EQ pres called to help but that was the last I heard.
I feel helpless...sleeping is out of the question...all I can do is pray for them and the hundreds of others leaving their homes. I know the Lord is watching over us. He always has.
12 years ago


6 comments:
Well for pete's sake! We will keep you in our prayers. All will be well.
WHAT?!?!?!? Keep praying, & we'll pray too. Focus on that little man and let Johnny worry about the other things right now, you know he can do it :) HUGS your way!
crazy!!! He had to wake the boys and everything? Let me know where you guys end up going and what happens with his job. My phone died last night when we were talking sorry about that. Call me when you can with details!
We'll be praying for you also.
Congrats on your new addition! I am sure that the Lord will bless you and your family and all will be well.
Congratulations on the new baby! I'm sure he's as darling as your other little boys. Hope all are safe and well.
What is your address?
Post a Comment