Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A great big NOTHING!

Yep! That is right. A great big NOTHING! That is what the last few weeks of contractions has got me. Dialated at all? Nope. Effaced? Nope. Nothing!

Usually I am a very content prego lady, and I am not too anxious to have this new little member of our family arrive ahead of schedule, but still. A little progress would be appreciated! I am not really unconfortable, most of my clothes still fit and I have only gained 23 pounds, so really I have nothing whatsoever to complain about. My feet are not even swelling much. I have very easy pregnancies compared to some. I just want this baby here prior to 09/01/09 (even though that would be a really easy date to remember). Just please let me have this kid in August. September seems so late!

Tomorrow I go off the top 8 most common allergens to prepare to nurse our new little man. It is easy to say but VERY hard to do. The top 8 include: wheat, eggs, soy, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish. Little Wesley has a 60% chance of having the same condition as Jaxon. When I went to the doctor today I was looking for a little hint of...something. If you have ever been prego you know what I mean.

4 comments:

Hulse said...

Oh, those last days seem FOREVER!! Hang in there, our prayers are with you!!

The Kleyn Family said...

Here's hoping your little man is not allergic! Good luck with the progress-I know how hard it is to be patient :)

Janelle said...

Everything will work out! I totally understand! Sleep while you can :)We'll pray for you and Baby Wesley

Crystal said...

hang in there!! He just loves your womb so much he does not want to leave!