My boys love to play "rough up" with daddy! I am sure another boy in the mix will not improve my hair situation.
We enjoyed watching the Super Bowl in Hemet with some friends from high school. After the Steeler's loss we headed home and went to bed. Around midnight the dogs started freaking out and we heard my dad charge down the stairs to the door in his bathrobe hoping to catch a thief. I was very confused when he came back upstairs and told me to go to the door. Much to my surprise I caught my old high school girl friends TPing with Green Bay streamers and happy birthday notes.
It made me feel young again! The notes were very sweet. Now that I am 29 (the age many people claim to be for the rest of their lives) it has to be a really great year, right? I think it will be!


No comments:
Post a Comment