Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Reassigned

We have officially been assigned to a job in Fresno, CA. Johnny reports tomorrow then we will move our trailer and the rest of us up there this weekend. Yeah for finally having some direction! I am a little sad the extended vacation is over, but very glad to know we will be having regular pay checks again. I have never lived anywhere near Fresno, which happens to be the 5th largest city in CA. I don't know what to expect, but that is all part of this adventure.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on employment again! That is always a relief knowing paychecks are coming down the road. Best wishes with the move and your new surroundings.

Janelle said...

I am excited for you guys! I know your mixed feelings about him starting back to work though. I bet you will really love it!

Elizabeth Farnsworth said...

Fresno is wonderful and has tons of stuff to do. They have a great soccer program for kids and an awesome park to play, with awesome walking trails.