Friday, February 4, 2011

What will IT be?

This week we have been playing. A lot of playing.

Tuesday - Kidspace Museum, Pasadena CA
Wednesday - Zimmer Children's Museum, LA CA
Thursday - California Science Center, LA (which Johnny braved on his own with the 3 boys & little June in tow)
Friday - Hemet Youth Museum, Hemet CA

It has been so much fun, but in the back of my mind I keep having a childlike spoiled feeling. This is not how life really is! Johnny gets up and makes breakfast every morning while I sleep in a little longer. Spoiled. Johnny changes sick blowouts in the parking lot while I load the other kids. Hallelujah. Johnny demonstrates for Wesley how to ride the bouncy duck at the park while I push the others on the swings. Hilarious. All of a sudden I have the extra set of arms I always knew I needed. And in the back of my mind I know this can not last and when reality hits Johnny will go back to work who knows where or when. I will have another baby due way too soon and I will no longer be spoiled. Reality has been on my mind a lot this week because in a little less than an hour I will find out what we are having. Boy or girl? What do you think? I think we only make boys and that if I were having a girl I would have had morning sickness, but I'm not sick at all. So there it is. My sisters think I am having a girl, but my parents and Johnny & I think it is a boy. If I were having a girl she would have to be tough to survive a childhood with my boys as older brothers! Wish me luck and cross your fingers. Miracles do happen!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I was just thinking of you guys this afternoon wondering what baby Hulse would be. So...? What's the gender?

Having daddy's home is the best! I am always sad when studying calls Phil away from us, pretty much 23 hours of the day. :)