Monday, February 28, 2011

Not a REAL tree!

The following is a pure example of the difference between raising boys and girls.

This weekend at my parent's house I told Daniel and Jaxon to go get in the shower. A moment later I went in the bathroom to make sure my instructions were followed only to see a pile of dirty clothes, but no naked boys. I of course started looking for them when I hear Daniel say "do it Jaxon, do it." A naked Daniel ran out and told me Jaxon had peed in the fake tree behind the living room chair only to be followed by an equally naked Jaxon feigning innocence.

Of course they both were in trouble Jaxon for peeing on the plastic tree and Daniel for telling him to do it. I'll admit it was not funny at the time, but I could not stop laughing about it later when I tried to ask my parents how they would like me to go about cleaning pee out of the moss at the bottom of a fake tree. Suggestions?

1 comment:

AZ Larsens said...

haha!! Totally something my boys would do!